- Oversized size case.
- Durable day/date quartz movement for exceptional accuracy.
- Patented high-energy Superluminova dial markings provide up to 13 hours of readability in low light conditions.
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel construction provides unequaled durability and corrosion resistance for hassle-free performance.
- Triple O-ring screw down crown and crown protector provide unsurpassed water resistance and protection to the fragile crown stem.
- Secure ôscrew barö case-to-band interface provides 5 to 7 times the strength of traditional spring bars.
- Integrated curved caseback with O-ring sealed battery hatch for superior water resistance.
- Highly scratch resistant hardened mineral glass crystal insures the highest degree of shatter resistance.
- Solid 316L stainless steel band with triple secure clasp system or perforated, treated supple leather.
- Depth rated to 100M (10ATM). Every Reactor watch is individually tested to its rated depth.
Reactor FLUX modified rectangle, bracelet daydate, blue dial