Reactor ION Watches - Mid Size
|Face||Band||Face Type||Case Diam.||Thickness||Weight||Width at Lug/Clasp||Price|
|316L stainless steel||Black|
Mother of Pearl
|26mm x 32mm||12.3mm||125grams||33.1mm/19.8mm||$1,000.00 USD|
Reactor Ion Watch. While its sensual lines attempt to conceal the heart of a powerfully built timepiece, ION's technical features can never be completely veiled. The 3D contoured crystal, impeccably polished stainless steel case, and unique self-charging kinetic-quartz movement are just a few aspects of this truly revolutionary design. The free floating, oversize lugs create an independent band suspension system that creates a comfort fit unknown with typical watch construction. And for a few lucky souls who want the world's most luxurious performance-sport watch, 50 Ions in each size will be encrusted with over 1 carat of precision set quality diamonds.
- Fullsize or midsize case.
- Fullsize features automatic kinetic quartz movement providing the accuracy and reliability of a quartz movement without ever having to change the battery. 60-day power supply when fully charged. Midsize features quartz day/date movement.
- Diamond models feature precisionset HS 2 quality or better diamonds. 120 on fullsize model (one total carat weight), 170 on midsize model (1.1 total carat weight).
- Patented high-energy Superluminova dial markings provide up to 8 hours of readability in low light conditions.
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel construction provides unequaled durability and corrosion resistance for hassle-free performance.
- Unique contour crystal follows the side contour of the case
- Triple O-ring screw down crown and crown protector provide unsurpassed water resistance and protection to the fragile crown stem.
- Independent lug suspension system provides a comfortable fit and 7 to 10 times the strength of traditional spring bars.
- Thick, forged caseback with integrated O-ring provides superior water resistance. Rear crystal provides view of kinetic charging pendulum (on fullsize model).
- Solid 316L stainless steel band with triple secure clasp system.
- Depth rated to 100M (10ATM). Every Reactor watch is individually tested to its rated depth.
Overall Rating for Reactor ION Watches - Mid Size
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|