- Fullsize or midsize case.
- Fullsize features automatic kinetic quartz movement providing the accuracy and reliability of a quartz movement without ever having to change the battery. 60-day power supply when fully charged. Midsize features quartz day/date movement.
- Diamond models feature precisionset HS 2 quality or better diamonds. 120 on fullsize model (one total carat weight), 170 on midsize model (1.1 total carat weight).
- Patented high-energy Superluminova dial markings provide up to 8 hours of readability in low light conditions.
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel construction provides unequaled durability and corrosion resistance for hassle-free performance.
- Unique contour crystal follows the side contour of the case
- Triple O-ring screw down crown and crown protector provide unsurpassed water resistance and protection to the fragile crown stem.
- Independent lug suspension system provides a comfortable fit and 7 to 10 times the strength of traditional spring bars.
- Thick, forged caseback with integrated O-ring provides superior water resistance. Rear crystal provides view of kinetic charging pendulum (on fullsize model).
- Solid 316L stainless steel band with triple secure clasp system.
- Depth rated to 100M (10ATM). Every Reactor watch is individually tested to its rated depth.
Reactor ION square, bracelet, date, black MOP dial