Reactor Meltdown Watches
$250.00 - $350.00
|Face||Size||Band||Face Type||Case Diam.||Thickness||Weight||Width at Lug/Clasp||Price|
Carbon Fiber Dial
Metallic Blue Dial
MELTDOWN is sport performance, pure and simple, from the clean lines and knurled texture of the band and bezel to the bold, bright indexes on the dial. Meltdown is the Reactor philosophy distilled to its essence - it is a watch that will go anywhere, anytime, and look great doing it.
- Full size case.
- Day/date quartz movement for exceptional accuracy.
- Patented high-energy Superluminova dial markings provide up to 8 hours of readability in low light conditions.
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel construction provides unequaled durability and corrosion resistance for hassle-free performance.
- Triple O-ring screw down crown and crown protector provide unsurpassed water resistance and protection to the fragile crown stem.
- Secure “screw bar” case-to-band interface provides 5 to 7 times the strength of traditional spring bars.
- Uni-directional rotating timing bezel.
- Thick, forged caseback with integrated O-ring provides superior water resistance.
- Highly scratch resistant hardened mineral glass crystal insures the highest degree of shatter resistance.
- Solid 316L stainless steel band with triple secure clasp system or poly-leather.
- Depth rated to 200M (20ATM). Every Reactor watch is individually tested to its rated depth.
Overall Rating for Reactor Meltdown Watches
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|