Revere McMurdo Fastfind 406 PLB
The smallest and lightest Personal Location Beacon in the world: The Fastfind standard 406MHz Personal Location Beacon.
|Revere McMurdo Fastfind PLB 406 MHz Transmitter||9 oz.||$549.99 USD|
The smallest and lightest Personal Location Beacon in the world: The Fastfind standard 406MHz Personal Location Beacon has all the features of the Fastfind Plus but without GPS. The 406MHz frequency provides an alert signal to the rescue services within 90 minutes maximum, depending on satellite passes and gives a positional accuracy within 3nm. Once in the vicinity the 121.5MHz transmitter provides a signal for the rescue services to home-in on. This information is more than sufficient to enable rescue services to find a vessel or individual in distress particularly if equipped with flares and lifejacket light.
- Waterproof to 15' and it floats.
- FCC Approved.
- Global alert to Cospas-Sarsat satellites.
- 406MHz transmitter.
- 121.5MHz homing in frequency.
- Response time in as as little 45 minutes.
- Positional accuracy to within 3 miles.
- Compact and stylish.
- User replaceable (-4°F or -40°F).
Revere McMurdo Fastfind PLB
- R & TTE Approved International
Approvals to follow
- 0.75Cd Xenon discharge light
- Message Formats: PLB National, Standard and User Location Protocol as applicable, plus serial user(non-GPS version).
- Programming: Via RS232 light pen and windows based PC.
- Temperature : Storage: -67°F to + 158°F (Class 1).
- Operating: -40°F to + 131°F (Class 1) With class 1 battery pack.
- Storage: -22°F to + 158°F (Class 2).
- Operating: -4°F to + 131°F (Class 2) With class 2 battery pack.
- Battery life: 5 years storage then 24 hours operating.
- Sealing: BSEN 60945 temporary immersion MIL-STD-810F method 500.4m/ 15000 feet altitude.
- Weight: Approx. 14 oz. with -40 battery pack /Approx. 9oz with -4 battery pack.
- Frequency : 406.028MHz +/- 1kHz
- Output power: 5 Watts =/- 2dB
- Modulation: Biphase L
- Frequency : 121.5MHz +/- 3kHz
- Output power: 50mW
- Modulation: AM, up or down swept tone
There are no questions or answers for this item.