Revere McMurdo Fastfind 406 PLB
The smallest and lightest Personal Location Beacon in the world: The Fastfind standard 406MHz Personal Location Beacon.
|Revere McMurdo Fastfind PLB 406 MHz Transmitter||9 oz.||$549.99 USD|
- Waterproof to 15' and it floats.
- FCC Approved.
- Global alert to Cospas-Sarsat satellites.
- 406MHz transmitter.
- 121.5MHz homing in frequency.
- Response time in as as little 45 minutes.
- Positional accuracy to within 3 miles.
- Compact and stylish.
- User replaceable (-4°F or -40°F).
- R & TTE Approved International
Approvals to follow
- 0.75Cd Xenon discharge light
- Message Formats: PLB National, Standard and User Location Protocol as applicable, plus serial user(non-GPS version).
- Programming: Via RS232 light pen and windows based PC.
- Temperature : Storage: -67°F to + 158°F (Class 1).
- Operating: -40°F to + 131°F (Class 1) With class 1 battery pack.
- Storage: -22°F to + 158°F (Class 2).
- Operating: -4°F to + 131°F (Class 2) With class 2 battery pack.
- Battery life: 5 years storage then 24 hours operating.
- Sealing: BSEN 60945 temporary immersion MIL-STD-810F method 500.4m/ 15000 feet altitude.
- Weight: Approx. 14 oz. with -40 battery pack /Approx. 9oz with -4 battery pack.
- Frequency : 406.028MHz +/- 1kHz
- Output power: 5 Watts =/- 2dB
- Modulation: Biphase L
- Frequency : 121.5MHz +/- 3kHz
- Output power: 50mW
- Modulation: AM, up or down swept tone
Overall Rating for Revere McMurdo Fastfind 406 PLB
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426