Scientific Anglers Mastery 40 lb. Shooting Line
|40 lb.||Braided Monofilament||.042 in.||100 ft.||Sand||$33.99 USD|
Designed to cast maximum distances with a shooting head, Scientific Anglers Mastery Series Saltwater Shooting Lines are made on a braided monofilament core that makes it stiffer for longer casts and fewer tangles.
- For exceptional casting distance.
- AST-formulated saltwater line for the ultimate in shootability and castability.
- Minimal-friction design delivers high speed, high performance, and long distance excellence.
- Easier handling with fewer tangles.
- Braided monofilament nylon for added stiffness needed in tropical conditions.
- Hard 3M PVC with Advanced Shooting Technology.
- Harder, low-friction coating for better shooting, distance.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Lor Roques, Venezuela. asked:
April 3, 2017
Dear Sirs, I have this line in my shopping cart but it does not specify what type of rod I can use. I want to use it in 9 or 10 WT rod and in tropical salt waters, is this possible? Best regrards, Alex
You would actually have to match the head which would be a 9 wt head to the 40 lb line your inquiring about.This line is possible to use this line in tropical waters.
on April 6, 2017
Starting at $69.00
$59.99 Our Price: $28.95
Starting at $84.99
Starting at $16.99
Our Price: $6.99