Sea Eagle SE-9 Startup Inflatable Motormount Boat
|11'||2- AB253 Oars||SED rowing seat|
FHS fisherman’s high seat
|None||None||A41 Foot Pump||38 lbs.||5 Adults or 1200 lbs.||$449.00 USD|
Sea Eagle Motormount boats can take you, and all the gear you ever thought necessary. You can use these boats for fishing, camping, yacht tending, skin diving, river-running or pleasure cruising. It is still lightweight and portable enough for you to carry to nearby lakes and ponds. If you are a river running enthusiast, a Sea Eagle MotorMount Boat makes a roomy river raft for up to class three white water. Despite its large size, a Sea Eagle Motormount Boat is surprisingly easy to row, especially with two people rowing at the same time.
Overall Rating for Sea Eagle SE-9 Startup Inflatable Motormount Boat
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426
IN-STOCK - The item is available to ship from our Egg Harbor Twp, NJ warehouse or one of our suppliers immediately. The last known quantity available is provided in the availability message. Item will usually ship the same business day if ordered by 2:00 pm ET, weekends excluded. *
AVAILABLE FROM SUPPLIER - We do not normally stock this item for immediate shipment, but it is generally available for us to order and ship from our warehouse or directly from a supplier within a few business days, which will extend your delivery time. *
BACKORDER - This item is currently back-ordered from our supplier and will ship upon availability. The availability message will provide an estimated arrival date, which can be unpredictable.
LOW QTY – This item is in-stock, but is running low in stock, in most cases more product is available. The last known quantity available is provided in the availability message.
CONTACT US - Please contact us first by phone, e-mail, or live chat to obtain an availability estimate.
PRE-ORDER - This is a new or special order item with an often unpredictable delivery date. To reserve the next available item, please place your order and we will ship the item to you the same day it arrives in our warehouse on a first to order, first to ship basis.
* If delivery time is critical and you need to be 100% sure we can ship an item immediately, please contact us first. We do not always know the inventory status in our warehouse or of our suppliers until a product is ordered. We occasionally DO NOT have available particular items that indicate IN-STOCK availability. Our inventory status indicators are updated in near real-time, but are based on the last known availability of specific items. If an item you order is unavailable we will notify you via e-mail or phone.