Sea Striker Billfisher Solid Glass Stand-up Rods
$65.99 - $199.99
|Turbo Aluminum Oxide||5+tip||Hard Butt||A||$79.99 USD|
|5'6''||15-30||Medium-Light||Turbo Guides||6||Hard Butt||A||$65.99 USD|
|Turbo Aluminum Oxide||6+tip||Hard Butt||A||$86.99 USD|
|All AFTCO Roller||5+tip||Hard Butt||B||$199.99 USD|
|6'||30 - 80||Med-Hvy||Aftco Aluminum|
|8||Hard Butt||B||$129.99 USD|
|5'9''||20 - 40||Medium||Turbo Guides||6||Hard Butt||A||$65.99 USD|
- Solid glass blanks with blank through handle construction for added strength and lifting power.
- EVA fore grips are lightweight and comfortable.
- Handles are fitted with machined hood aluminum reel seats and aluminum gimbals with covers.
- Built with AFTCO or quality turbo aluminum oxide guides, each guide is triple wrapped and coated with UV resistant technology.
- Durable, lightweight hard butts offer easy removal from rod holders. (SSU3080C, SSU3080C6, SSU3080AR, SSU50100AR).
- Premium aluminum butt on ARA models offer increased durability for tough fishing (S3080ARA, S50100ARA).
A $7.00 oversize packaging charge may apply to these items as they ship in a long heavy duty tube to protect your items. This fee will still apply when discount shipping coupons are used.
Capt Dave's Sport Fishing
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Nothing fancy...Just a decent stand-up rod
August 5, 2014
I have not had a customer break one yet. But they did "chip" the first eye ceramic so bad that one of my brand new Blacktip shark Billfisher rods is now un-useable. Yep, that's a good reason to NOT spend a bunch of money on a high dollar Stand-up rod. (I now need to get that eye replaced!!!!!) But, like many "solid glass" rods with a taper in them. I am hoping it's truly "solid glass". REAL solid glass rods are almost impossible to find. But because they are supposed to be. That's why I bought these from Tackle Direct, who had a competitive price.
Pros:Simple, no frills (BS) nice turbo guides, slick butt WORK horse rods. The fish don't care how fancy they are. Video LINK (cut & paste) of using these: http://youtu.be/GOv_67NUy2Q
Cons:With they came in 6 foot maybe...But that's not a con, really.