Sea Striker Billfisher SSU3080C Solid Glass Stand-up Rod
|Turbo Aluminum Oxide||5+tip||Hard Butt||A||$79.99 USD|
- Solid glass blanks with blank through handle construction for added strength and lifting power.
- EVA fore grips are lightweight and comfortable.
- Handles are fitted with machined hood aluminum reel seats and aluminum gimbals with covers.
- Built with AFTCO or quality turbo aluminum oxide guides, each guide is triple wrapped and coated with UV resistant technology.
- Durable, lightweight hard butts offer easy removal from rod holders. (SSU3080C, SSU3080C6, SSU3080AR, SSU50100AR).
- Premium aluminum butt on ARA models offer increased durability for tough fishing (S3080ARA, S50100ARA).
A $7.00 oversize packaging charge applies to this item as it ships in a long heavy duty tube to protect your items. This fee will still apply when discount shipping coupons are used.
5 Stars based on 5 reviews
February 3, 2016
I put a Shimamo TLD 25 reel on it for Mahi fishing and its the perfect combo. Great strength for holding the Bull Dolphins.
By Angler Management
Cant be beat for the price
August 30, 2014
I personally own a lot of these and we abuse them and fish them hard. Solid rods, great quality and no problems in years of ownership.
By Capt Dave Sipler
Simple, and effective....solid glass durability
July 8, 2014
I have 4-7' Penn Mariner solid glass rods I use for Shark fishing. But, it looks like Penn dropped the ball......AGAIN! And the solid glass Mariner rods, "the stand-up models" became hard to find or Penn stopped making them. BIG MISTAKE. So, here comes SeaStriker to the rescue, with the Billfisher model. THANK YOU SEASTRIKER! Shark fishing with charter customers, Solid Glass durable rods, GO HAND IN HAND! Day one out with customers with these rods was July 4th. And they easily put a few 50-100 pound Blacktip sharks to the boat.
ProsSimple, and durable. Good eyes. Nice No frills glass, short, stand-up rods.
ConsHave not found any yet......if I do. I'll be sure to re-do a review
Sleek and tough
April 3, 2014
Although I haven't used this rod yet, it appears to be perfect for trolling heavier lures like umbrella rigs and the like. The rod is well balanced and the fore-grip tapers nicely making a smooth transition to the rod. The price was 1/2 of comparable rods.
We'll made rod
March 27, 2014
Very strong rod and made to be affordable with quality.
Our Price: $29.99
Our Price: $299.99
Starting at $5.99
Our Price: $29.49
Our Price: $6.99