Shakespeare BWS 1100 66 Ugly Stik Bigwater Spinning Rod
Our Best Holiday Offers
Extended Cyber Week Deals
FREE Economy Shipping on Orders $49+ w/ Code JOY49
$4.99 - 2 Day Shipping on Orders Over $99 - No Code
Returns Extended Until 1/31/17
Current Active Promotions
|BWS 1100 66|
|6'6''||2||Medium||10-25||1/2-3||5 + Tip||C||$49.95 USD|
Ugly Stik Bigwater Rods are the choice of fishermen the world over for the challenge of big water fishing. Dependability and toughness best describe Shakespeare Bigwater fishing rods.
- Howald Process Double-Built blank design with E-Glass outer construction and graphite core.
- Durable, fighting length ''Ugly Tuff'' EVA grips.
- Graphite Fuji reel seats with corrosion resistant stainless steel cushioned hoods.
- Fuji stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts.
- Epoxy-coated blanks for protection from UV rays.
- Exclusive ''Ugly Back'' 60-day/5-year warranty.
5 Stars based on 2 reviews
Good for the price
December 2, 2015
This rod is nice for bay fishing and jigging. Nice comfort to hold and strong. Eyes seem to hold up well with braided line and have not broke and Ugly Stik yet.
By Stan Ensley
Light Rod With Backbone
July 5, 2013
Rod is another credit to the Shakespeare Ugly Stik line. It is a comfortably light rod with a lot of backbone. Certainly capable of handling most inshore and a lot of offshore species. Paired with a good reel and braid line, it is a formidable fishing combination. This price was also excellent.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Abaco, Bahamas asked:
September 16, 2016
hi there my name is Brian am from Abaco Bahamas. am looking to get the Shakespeare BWS 1100 66 Ugly Stik Bigwater Spinning Rod for my son. what reel would you recommend?
The Shimano SOC5000SW Socorro SW Spinning Reel would pair nicely with that rod.
on September 17, 2016
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99