Shimano CH150CI4HG Chronarch CI4 Plus Baitcasting Reel
|Max Drag||S A-RB Ball Bearings||SUS Bearings||Gear|
- X-Ship Baitcasting: Efficient gear engagement, adds more freespool, extended gear longevity, increased castability
- SVS: Consistent brake force, precision wide range adjustment, and quick easy access
- CI4 Plus material: Rigid, light, compact, along with anti corrosion
- Centrifugal brake system: consistent spool speed that is easy to manage
- Super Free Bearing Supported PInion Gear System
- Dartanium II Cross Carbon Drag Washers
- Magnumlite spool
- Septon PV Grips
- Disengaging levelwind system
- Quirkfire II Clutch bar
I would recommend this item to a friend.
June 19, 2015
Just got back from a trip fishing for walleye, n pike and smallmouth. We were jig fishing with 1/4 and 3/8 oz jigs. Both weights casted amazingly and there was plenty of drag and power for landing some pretty large fish. The light weight made it easy to handle for a whole days fishing.
PENN WARNER CLUB TULLYTOWN PA
I would recommend this item to a friend.
HANDLES LARGE MOUTH
August 20, 2014
I HAVE PULLED SOME NICE BASS OUT OF THE POND SCUM. CAST IS SMOOTH THE BRAKES ARE GOOD A FEW BACKLASHES WHICH ARE MY FAULT. YOU CAN TRY TO PUT MORE INTO THE CAST THEN IS NECESARRY. I HAVE USED IT WITH A GARY LOOMIS ROD AND ALSO A FENWICK. EACH CHANGES THE CAST.
Pros:SO FAR NO NOTICABLE FAULTS. TIME AND USE WILL TELL
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426