Shimano ECM-1000 Sport Camera
|F2.0 bright||16MP back illuminated CMOS||86 grams / 3 oz||44 x 70 x 30mm|
(1.73 x 2.76 x 1.18in)
- Ultra-lightweight (86g/3oz) for secure mounting.
- Streamlined design blends seamlessly with your gear.
- Stows easily into a pocket so you'll never miss a moment.
- Waterproof down to 10 meters (32ft) straight out of the box.
- Sealed to protect against dirt, dust and mud.
- After the fun is over, simply spray it off with the rest of your gear.
- Intuitive 2 button layout for instant control of the functions you'll use most.
- Dual LEDs and audible cues quickly confirm your settings.
- F2.0 bright lens boasts incredible low-light performance perfect for early morning trips and late night adventures.
- 16 MP back illuminated CMOS image sensor for stunning 1080p HD.
- Flexible scene capture with standard angle 135 degrees and super wide 180 degrees modes.
- Connect with your phone to relive the action.
- Change camera settings remotely and frame your shot with your mobile device.
- Share your videos via SMS, email and social media.
- Underwater protector
- Mount set
- Base mount (2 parts)
- Double-sided tape
- USB cable
- User's manual (pdf, 791KB) and Quick manual
|Image sensor||Image sensor||1/3.8" back illuminated CMOS sensor|
|Pixel gross||6.4M pixels ( sensor pixel gross: 16M pixels 1/2.3" )|
|Effective picture resolution||Video : 3.6M pixels 16:9( 2528 x 1422 )|
|Still image: 3.1M pixels 4:3( 2032 x 1526 )|
|Angle of view||180 deg., 135 deg.|
|Shutter speed||1/30 - 1/10000|
|Auto image rotation||1920 x 1080 30fps : 0 deg., 90 deg., 180 deg., 270 deg.|
|1280 x 720 120fps : 0 deg., 180 deg.|
|640 x 360 240fps : 0 deg., 180 deg.|
|Media type||Micro SD/SDHC class 6 or higher ( up to 32GB )|
|Video format||MOV ( H.264+PCM ) Recommended player : QuickTime|
|Video recording mode||1920 x 1080 30fps, 18Mbps|
|1280 x 720 120fps, 24Mbps|
|640 x 360 240fps, 18Mbps|
|Still image mode||JPEG|
|Still image size||6M pixels 4:3( 2848 x 2136 )|
|Interval recording 3M pixles 4:3 ( 2016 x 1512 )|
|Interval recording||10s, 20s, 30s, 60s|
|System||Wi-Fi||X ( 802.11 b/g/n )|
|Connectivity||ANT+ / ANT Private|
|Compatible ANT+ sensor type||Speed, cadence, power, heart rate|
Visit www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible products
|Compatible ANT Private device||Di2 wireless unit SM-EWW01|
|Sensor data format||CSV|
|USB port||Micro-B/USB2.0 Hi-speed ( mass-storage )|
|Battery type||Li-ion battery 3.7v950mAh ( Non-removable )|
|Battery charging time||Less than 4 hours|
|Battery life||About 2 hours|
|Dimensions(H x W x D)||70.1 x 44.2 x 30.3mm ( with Lens cover )|
|Weight with battery and memory card||86g|
|operating temperature||-10 to 40 degrees C|
|User interface||3 color LED, 2 switches and Wi-Fi connected smart phone|
|Smart phone app OS||iOS 6.0 and above, Android 4.2 and above|
|PC software OS||Windows OS 7 and above,Mac OS X v10.7 Lion and above|
Overall Rating for Shimano ECM-1000 Sport Camera
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426