Shimano TAC16 Talica Reels
|Line Retrieve Per Crank (in)||Mono Line Capacity (Test/yd)||Power Pro Line Capacity (Test/yd)||Full Max Drag with Freespool (lb)||Strike Max Drag with Freespool (lb)||S A-RB Ball Bearing||A-RB Roller Bearing||Gear Ratio||Weight||Price|
Smooth drag is very important and one that Shimano prides itself upon throughout the product line. Talica is no exception to the rule. However, being able to fish 3 to 4 line classes heavier than you would normally on a reel of its size makes Talica more fun to fish since you spend less time fighting your tackle and more time fighting the fish. Pre-installed with an L.R.S. (Long Range Special) style drag cam, which is designed to provide maximum drag output for heavy settings with heavy line, the Talica Single speeds are specifically designed for fishing heavy PowerPro Hollow-Ace with short Fluorocarbon topshots. The 8 & 10 sizes will fish 50 pound PowerPro Hollow-Ace with ease, while the 12 & 16 sizes can utilize up to 100 pound Hollow-Ace!
- Compact, High Speed, Castable Lever Drag, with High Capacity
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- 2 year warranty with online registration
- Comes with L.R.S Drag Cam Pre-Installed
- 20# Monofilament Cam included in box
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Frame with E.I.
- Machined Aluminum Handle-Side Sideplate with E.I.
- Cold Forged Machined Aluminum Spool with E.I.
- Lightweight Spool with Greaseless Spool Support Bearings for excellent live-bait castability
- Topless Design
- Oversized Carbon Drag Washers for Ultra-High Drag Pressures
- Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
- Silent Anti-Reverse
- Ergonomic Power Handle
- Super Stopper with Assist Stopper
- Ratcheting Drag Lever
- Preset Knob with Click
- HEG (High Efficiency Gearing)
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Ball Bearings)
- A-RB Roller Bearing
- Aluminum Rod Clamp
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines