Shimano Talica TAC50II Lever Drag 2 Speed Reels
|Mono Line Capacity|
|Power Pro Capacity|
|Full Max Drag||Strike Max Drag||S A-RB Bearings||Gear Ratio High||Gear Ratio Low||Weight||Price|
These High Speed, Compact Leverdrags, with Powerful Gears and Drag Curves were designed for fly-lining live baits or chunks into the chum line on Long Range Stand-Up Tuna Boats, utilizing PowerPro with short top shots. Small Reel - Big Fish! The TAC8II and TAC10II were designed for fishing 40-50lb PowerPro with a 30-40 Fluorocarbon leader (up to 13 lbs of drag at strike and 20 lbs at full), whereas the TAC12II and TAC16II were designed for fishing 65lb-80lb PowerPro with a 60lb-80lb Fluorocarbon top shots (up to 22lbs of drag at strike and 40 lbs. at full).
Shimano Talica II Lever Drag Reels Features
- Compact, High Speed, Castable Lever Drag, with High Capacity
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- 2 year warranty with online registration
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Frame with E.I.
- Machined Aluminum Handle-Side Sideplate with E.I.
- Cold Forged Machined Aluminum Spool with E.I.
- Lightweight Spool with Greaseless Support Bearings for excellent live-bait castability
- Topless Design
- Oversized Carbon Drag Washers for Ultra-High Drag Pressures
- Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
- Silent Twin-Pawl Anti-Reverse
- Ergonomic Power Handle
- Ratcheting Drag Lever
- Preset Knob with Click
- 2-Speed HEG (High Efficiency Gearing)
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Ball Bearings)
- Aluminum Rod Clamp
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
Overall Rating for Shimano Talica TAC50II Lever Drag 2 Speed Reels
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|