Spyderco C11FPGY Delica4 Lightweight Flat Ground Plainedge Knife
In 1990, innovative cutlery company Spyderco introduced a knife called the Delica, a first of its kind on the market, offering a unique combination of lightweight performance, one-handed opening and closing, and an affordable price. it quickly became one of Spyderco's top-selling knives, and the company has continued to refine the model over the years.
This is the fourth iteration of this keenly sharp, refined steel blade, offering screw-together construction that's durable and easy to clean. A fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) handle comes in a variety of eye-catching colors, and has proprietary Bi-Directional Texturing for nonslip use with improved ergonomics, while dual skeletonized steel liners to improve strength without adding weight, and also anchor all external components.
A razor sharp VG-10 blade is flat ground, while crosshatched jimping along the blade's spine further improves grip, and phosphor bronze washers help smooth out the opening action. When it's time to move, a four-way clip offers a number of carrying configurations.
- Fourth design of one of Spyderco's most popular knives, with refined steel blade and screw-together construction that's durable and easy to clean
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) handle comes in a variety of colors, and has proprietary Bi-Directional Texturing for nonslip use with improved ergonomics
- Dual skeletonized steel liners improve strength without adding weight, and anchor all external components; razor sharp VG-10 steel blade is flat saber ground
- 7.125-inch open length and 4.25-inch closed length; 2.875-inch VG-10 steel blade with 2.56-inch cutting edge, 0.5-inch hole, and 0.09-inch thickness; 2.5-ounce weight; FRN handle material
- Includes limited manufacturer's warranty; details included with purchase