St Croix AVSS120HMF2 Avid Series Surf Spinning Rod
St. Croix Avid Series Surf rods are built on St. Croix's unique high modulus SCIII graphite woven blanks. Avid Surf rods feature Fuji's K-Series tangle-free, Alconite guides with alconite rings that prevents the line from catching on the frame base of the tip top. Perfect for many lines such as the Super braid, mono, and flourocarbon lines. The St Croix Avid Surf rods are designed for provision of maximum casting distance to anglers. Avid Surf spinning & casting rods are the new standard by which surf rods will be judged.
- High-modulus SCIIIgraphite and SCIIW woven graphite.
- Specialized taper designs for unequalled casting distance.
- Lightweight aluminum-oxide surf guides.
- Fuji's unique "tangle-free" tip top with Alconite ring.
- Fuji DPS reel seat/gun-smoke hoods.
- Custom cork tape handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap - $20.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
A $7.00 oversize packaging charge may apply to these items as they ship in a long heavy duty tube to protect your items. This fee will still apply when discount shipping coupons are used.
Overall Rating for St Croix AVSS120HMF2 Avid Series Surf Spinning Rod
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|