St Croix Bass X Rods
by St. Croix
$100.00 - $110.00
|Length||Type||Power||Action||Line Wt||Lure Wt||Rod Wt (oz)||Handle||Price|
With these St. Croix Bass X Freshwater Rods, St Croix raises the performance bar in the ultra-competitive $100 bass rod category. Featuring 14 models covering the major bass fishing techniques and methods, these rods look and feel as good as they fish.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Designed and built for bass anglers.
- Hard aluminum-oxide guides with black frames.
- Fuji ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models.
- Fuji DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Split-grip / premium-grade cork handle with EVA trim.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
February 20, 2017
I love St. Croix rods. At this price point they are hard to beat!!
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Toms River, New Jersey asked:
February 10, 2017
Are these available on floor in the store?
The St Croix Bass X Rods are on the showroom floor. If there is 1 rod in particular you are looking at and it isn't on the floor it will be in our warehouse or we would have to order the rod for you.
on February 11, 2017