St. Croix ESW907.4 Legend Elite Saltwater Fly Rods
|Length||Line Weight||Pieces||Action||Rod Weight|
St. Croix Legend Elite fly rods are a seductive combination of slim-profile ferrules and stunning cosmetics matched with premium, high-modulus, high-strain SCV graphite blanks loaded with ART and IPC technology. Legend Elites also feature SCVI graphite in the lower portion of the rod for added power and reduced weight. All this, and NSi (Nano Silica) resin technology, as well. The result is enough space-age science and American handcraftsmanship to give you a four-piece rod that performs like a one-piece. Freshwater Legend Elite models are finished in a smooth Gallatin green.
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap - $20.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
St. Croix Legend Elite Saltwater Fly Rods Features
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with NSi resin in lower section for added power with reduced weight. Featuring 3M Matrix Resin for unparalleled strength and durability.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with NSi resin and carbon-matte scrim. Featuring 3M Matrix Resin for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- One-piece performance in four-piece designs.
- Max-power butt sections for handling powerful fish and stiff winds on Saltwater models.
- Fuji MN Saltwater Alconite stripper guides with chrome frames on Saltwater models.
- Hard chrome snake guides on all Saltwater models.
- REC hard-anodized aluminum reel seat on Saltwater models.
- Flora-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Alignment dots.
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.