St. Croix HSD1005.4 High Stick Drifter Fly Rod
|Length||Line Weight||Pieces||Action||Rod Weight|
Made for the heartiest ice anglers, St. Croix Premier Ice Rods feature a solid carbon blank, stainless-steel guides and a traditional cork handle.
- Solid carbon blank for extreme sensitivity and durability.
- Stainless-steel guides.
- Traditional cork handle.
St. Croix High Stick Drifter Fly Rod Features:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with NSi resin in lower section for added power with reduced weight. Featuring 3M Matrix Resin for unparalleled strength and durability.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with NSi resin and carbon-matte scrim. Featuring 3M Matrix Resin for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Designed with Kelly Galloup especially for streamer and nymph fishing.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- One-piece performance in four-piece designs.
- Fuji K Series Tangle-Free stripper guides with Alconite rings.
- REC Recoil snake guides.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum reel seat with built in hook-keeper.
- Flora-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Alignment dots.
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
Overall Rating for St. Croix HSD1005.4 High Stick Drifter Fly Rod
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|