- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology. IPC eliminates all transitional points in the rod blank; IPC-engineered rods feature smoother actions, increased strength and greater sensitivity.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART). ART is an exotic carbon fiber material that adds a magnitude (10X) of strength with virtually no increase in blank diameter or weight. ART significantly improves the hoop strength of the blank by preventing it from deforming or ''ovaling'' under a severe load, such as a powerful hook set or fish battle. ART is also a critical part of our slim-profile ferrule design.
- High-modulus/high strain SCIV graphite with NSi resin. Featuring 3M Matrix Resin for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Fuji K Series Tangle-Free Concept Guides with Alconite rings and polished frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring ''shed'' tangles before they become a problem.
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
- Machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
TBC68MF / Jerkbait
A true jerkbait special. Superb rod for tubes, grubs, small worms and light jigs.
TBC68MXF / Top Water & Shake Flick
Perfect rod for poppers and walk-the-dog type baits. Well-suited for tubes, grubs and unweighted soft plastics.
TBC68MHF / Jig-N-Worm
A perfect choice for jigs and worms with a lot of backbone to move fish out of heavy cover.
TBC610MLXF / Drop Shot & Finesse
Ideal light-line finesse worm rod for drop shotting. Light tip design allows for shaking with ample backbone for deep-water hook sets.
TBC610MXF / Shaky Head
Designed with William Davis of Davis Bait Company - Shaky Head inventor and St. Croix pro-staffer - so you know it handles his baits exceptionally well. Also a fine choice for unweighted soft plastics and top water baits.
TBC71MF / Plastics
A great rod for fishing soft plastics including Senko-style baits. Ideal for tubes, grubs, small worms, light jigs, small spinnerbaits and buzzbaits.
TBC71MHF / Spinner Bait & Jig-N-Worm
A super rod for searching open water with big spinnerbaits. It's also ideal for jigs, worms and working heavy cover.
TBC71MHXF / Swim Jig Finesse
Excels with swim jigs and smaller jgs worked in heavy cover. Its unique design combines a very powerful butt section with a light and sensitive tip.
TBC72MM / Small Cranker
This rod is awesome for fishing small-size and shallow running crankbaits because of its moderate action.
TBC73MHF / Carolina Rig
Ideal for fishing Carolina rigs with worms and lizards.
TBC73XHF / Big Jig
St. Croix's most powerful bass rod is designed to pull hawgs from the nastiest cover imaginable with jumbo-size jigs.
TBC74HF / Slop-N-Frog & Swim Jig
Perfect rod for fishing slop and lily pads with frogs and rats. Designed to efficiently cast light frogs. Also recommended for swim jigs.
TBC76MHMF / Pitchin & Lite Flippin
This versatile rod is a great choice for pitching jigs into cover or for lighter flipping applications.
TBC78MHM / Big Cranker
With longer crankbait rods becoming popular this rod is designed to become a top choice for handling a wide variety of medium to large crankbaits at various depths.
TBC79HMF / Punchin
This heavy power rod with its moderate-fast action is ideal for punching jigs through the thickest of cover. Also well suited for flipping.
TBC710HF / Swim Bait
A perfect rod for handling a variety of swim baits with ease and efficiency.
TBC710HM / Magnum Cranker
This unique, heavy power, moderate action rod is designed specifically to handle big, deep running crankbaits with extreme efficiency.
TBC711HMF / Flippin
At just under 8', this stick provides just the right combination of power and tip flex for all heavy cover vertical presentations.