St. Croix LTWS68MXF Legend Tournament Walleye Spinning Rod
|Snap Jig||6'8''||M||X-Fast||1||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||3.7||2||$260.00 USD|
The Legend Tournament Walleye rods are outfitted with Fuji K Series Tangle-Tree Concept Guides with Alconite rings and polished frames which are designed to ''shed'' tangles when using super braid, monofilament or fluorocarbon line. They also feature split-grip cork handles made from super grade cork and Fuji's new SK2 split reel seats for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap - $20.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
A $7.00 oversize packaging charge may apply to these items as they ship in a long heavy duty tube to protect your items. This fee will still apply when discount shipping coupons are used.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology. IPC eliminates all transitional points in the rod blank; IPC-engineered rods feature smoother actions, increased strength and greater sensitivity.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART). ART is an exotic carbon fiber material that adds a magnitude (10X) of strength with virtually no increase in blank diameter or weight. ART significantly improves the hoop strength of the blank by preventing it from deforming or ''ovaling'' under a severe load, such as a powerful hook set or fish battle. ART is also a critical part of our slim-profile ferrule design.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with NSi resin. Featuring 3M Matrix Resin unparalleled strength and durability.
- Fuji K Series Tangle-Free Concept Guides with Alconite rings and polished frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring ''shed'' tangles before they become a problem.
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat for light weight and sensitivity.
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handle.
- Machined aluminum wind check.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
- LTWS59MXF / Classic Jig
This short rod is recommended for jig applications requiring a stout, fast stick.
- LTWS63MLXF / Vertical Jig
This rod is designed for vertical jigging with lighter weight jigs and is ideal for shallow water angling.
- LTWS63MXF / Vertical Jig
St. Croix's most popular vertical jig model that excels in a variety of depths with multiple weight lures.
- LTWS66MLF / Jig-N-Rig
This is an extremely versatile walleye rod capable of handling many techniques including jigging and rigging.
- LTWS66MLF2 / Jig-N-Rig
A two-piece version Jig-N-Rig rod for anglers needing the convenience of break down for storage in compact places and traveling.
- LTWS68MXF / Snap Jig
This popular design is well suited for powerful jig techniques and fishing in rivers with heavy current.
- LTWS70LF / Finesse
A great light line, small lure rod with plenty of backbone for handling large walleye.
- LTWS70MLF / Riggin
This very popular design is ideal for live bait rigging. It also works well for hand trolling stick baits.
- LTWS70MLF2 / Riggin
This two-piece version rod handles all the applications of the one-piece model plus provides added convenience.
- LTWS76MLXF / Slip-N-Rig
A perfect rod for fishing slip bobbers and live bait rigging. This rod provides superior leverage and features a very sensitive tip.
- LTWS76MLXF2 / Slip-N-Rig
The two-piece version slip bobber and live bait rigging rod is equally popular. It has excellent butt section power with a very fast tip.
- LTWS80MLF2 / Drift-N-Float
This rod is highly recommended for all drift and float fishing techniques. It also makes a fine live bait rod.
- LTWC70MHM / Bounce-N-Troll (casting model)
St. Croix's most popular design for bottom bouncing and an ideal choice for fishing medium to large size crankbaits.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Love this rod!
April 10, 2015
I purchased this rod for the Maumee River walleye run, and I loved every moment with it! Super sensitive, I can feel every rock that the carolina rig hits, and every nibble on the line! Awesome purchase!
Pros:Everything about it!
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426