- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology. IPC eliminates all transitional points in the rod blank; IPC-engineered rods feature smoother actions, increased strength and greater sensitivity.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART). ART is an exotic carbon fiber material that adds a magnitude (10X) of strength with virtually no increase in blank diameter or weight. ART significantly improves the hoop strength of the blank by preventing it from deforming or ''ovaling'' under a severe load, such as a powerful hook set or fish battle. ART is also a critical part of our slim-profile ferrule design.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with NSi resin. Featuring 3M Matrix Resin unparalleled strength and durability.
- Fuji K Series Tangle-Free Concept Guides with Alconite rings and polished frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring ''shed'' tangles before they become a problem.
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat for light weight and sensitivity.
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handle.
- Machined aluminum wind check.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
- LTWS59MXF / Classic Jig
This short rod is recommended for jig applications requiring a stout, fast stick.
- LTWS63MLXF / Vertical Jig
This rod is designed for vertical jigging with lighter weight jigs and is ideal for shallow water angling.
- LTWS63MXF / Vertical Jig
St. Croix's most popular vertical jig model that excels in a variety of depths with multiple weight lures.
- LTWS66MLF / Jig-N-Rig
This is an extremely versatile walleye rod capable of handling many techniques including jigging and rigging.
- LTWS66MLF2 / Jig-N-Rig
A two-piece version Jig-N-Rig rod for anglers needing the convenience of break down for storage in compact places and traveling.
- LTWS68MXF / Snap Jig
This popular design is well suited for powerful jig techniques and fishing in rivers with heavy current.
- LTWS70LF / Finesse
A great light line, small lure rod with plenty of backbone for handling large walleye.
- LTWS70MLF / Riggin
This very popular design is ideal for live bait rigging. It also works well for hand trolling stick baits.
- LTWS70MLF2 / Riggin
This two-piece version rod handles all the applications of the one-piece model plus provides added convenience.
- LTWS76MLXF / Slip-N-Rig
A perfect rod for fishing slip bobbers and live bait rigging. This rod provides superior leverage and features a very sensitive tip.
- LTWS76MLXF2 / Slip-N-Rig
The two-piece version slip bobber and live bait rigging rod is equally popular. It has excellent butt section power with a very fast tip.
- LTWS80MLF2 / Drift-N-Float
This rod is highly recommended for all drift and float fishing techniques. It also makes a fine live bait rod.
- LTWC70MHM / Bounce-N-Troll (casting model)
St. Croix's most popular design for bottom bouncing and an ideal choice for fishing medium to large size crankbaits.