St Croix Mojo Jig Rods
by St. Croix
|Type||Length||Power||Action||Line Wt||Jig Wt||Rod Wt (oz)||Handle||Price|
|Medium||Moderate-Fast||30-65 Braid||60-100g||7.2||2||$200.00 USD|
|Medium-Heavy||Moderate-Fast||50-100 Braid||125-200g||8.0||2||$200.00 USD|
|Heavy||Moderate-Fast||65-150 Braid||200-300g||9.4||1||$200.00 USD|
|X-Heavy||Moderate-Fast||80-200 Braid||275-400g||10.1||1||$200.00 USD|
|Medium||Moderate-Fast||30-65 Braid||60-100g||7.0||4||$200.00 USD|
|Medium-Heavy||Moderate-Fast||50-100 Braid||125-200g||7.8||4||$200.00 USD|
|Heavy||Moderate-Fast||65-150 Braid||200-300g||9.2||3||$200.00 USD|
|X-Heavy||Moderate-Fast||80-200 Braid||275-400g||10.0||3||$200.00 USD|
The new St Croix Mojo Jig saltwater series is built to excel in the demanding sport of vertical jigging. These jigging rods feature blanks manufactured with premium-quality SCII graphite with FRS combined with exclusive Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART) throughout for incomparable strength and durability. Add in saltwater-grade components and St. Croix craftsmanship for an unbeatable combination of performance and value.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Premium-quality SCII graphite with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Designed specifically for saltwater vertical jigging applications.
- Sea Guide guides with rust-resistant SS304 frames and aluminum-oxide rings.
- Fuji PSS-SD palming reel seat with black hood on conventional models.
- Fuji DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Premium EVA handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Underwraps on guides for added blank protection
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
1 Question & 1 Answer
Michael R Benzon
from Philadelphia, PA asked:
February 10, 2017
Hi, I am considering the St Croix MJJC66MHMF rod. I want a compact rod that I can maneuver easy on a skiff in the NJ bay or on a larger party boat where I need to fish around other anglers. I want something that I can jig a hi/low lightweight bucktail with a gulp teaser, and also a 4oz deadeye dick... What are your thoughts and what reels would match this setup well? If you could elaborate, and suggest a few reel options in different price ranges. Thank you, Mike
The St Croix MJJS66MHMF Mojo Jig Spinning Rod is a good choice of a rod to go along with a smaller Shimano saragosa or a Penn Spinfisher V.
on February 10, 2017
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99