St. Croix Mojo Salt Rods
by St. Croix
$200.00 - $220.00
|Type||Length||Power||Action||Line Wt||Rod Wt (oz)||Handle||Price|
The new Mojo Salt series rods are built for hard-core saltwater boat, pier and jetty anglers. These rods feature proprietary St. Croix technologies and are designed to outperform traditional boat rods while offering exceptional value. Mojo Salt technology-packed blanks feature a dynamic blend of SCII graphite with FRS, linear S-Glass and ART (Advanced Reinforcing Technology) combined with IPC (Integrated Poly Curve) tooling technology.
Mojo Salt Series Rods Features:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Dynamic blend of premium-quality SCII graphite with FRS and linear S-glass for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Incredibly lightweight saltwater boat, pier and jetty rods.
- Sea Guide boat rod guides with rust-resistant SS304 frames and aluminum-oxide rings.
- Fuji DPSH Boat Rod reel seat and complimentary gimbal.
- Premium EVA handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Underwraps on guides for added blank protection.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap - $20.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
5 Stars based on 1 reviews
By Tim Shaw
March 16, 2017
lotta bang for your buck
very impressed with this rod for the $ - lots of backbone, should be perfect for big stripers and bluefish & won't be afraid to use this on smaller class bluefin.
Prosst croix warranty, nice taper, really sturdy backbone, fat grip
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Pennsylvania asked:
March 7, 2017
Would the 7ft Conventional Heavy action be suitable for jigging YFT?
The 7ft Conventional Heavy action would be suitable for jigging. Thank you for considering TackleDirect for your fishing needs.
on March 8, 2017