St. Croix TBC710HF Legend Tournament Bass Casting Rod
|Technique||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight (lb)||Lure Weight (oz)||Rod Weight (oz)||Handle||Price|
|Swim Bait||7'10''||H||Fast||1||14 - 30||1 - 4||5.5||5||$290.00 USD|
Each rod is built on completely re-engineered mandrels designed with St. Croix's proprietary Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology. The blanks combine high-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with NSi (Nano Silica) resin – a proprietary Matrix Resin from 3M that significantly increases strength and durability with no change to the weight. The new rods are further strengthened with Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART ), another St. Croix exclusive.
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap - $20.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
A $7.00 oversize packaging charge may apply to these items as they ship in a long heavy duty tube to protect your items. This fee will still apply when discount shipping coupons are used.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology. IPC eliminates all transitional points in the rod blank; IPC-engineered rods feature smoother actions, increased strength and greater sensitivity.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART). ART is an exotic carbon fiber material that adds a magnitude (10X) of strength with virtually no increase in blank diameter or weight. ART significantly improves the hoop strength of the blank by preventing it from deforming or ''ovaling'' under a severe load, such as a powerful hook set or fish battle. ART is also a critical part of our slim-profile ferrule design.
- High-modulus/high strain SCIV graphite with NSi resin. Featuring 3M Matrix Resin for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Fuji K Series Tangle-Free Concept Guides with Alconite rings and polished frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring ''shed'' tangles before they become a problem.
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
- Machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
TBC68MF / Jerkbait
A true jerkbait special. Superb rod for tubes, grubs, small worms and light jigs.
TBC68MXF / Top Water & Shake Flick
Perfect rod for poppers and walk-the-dog type baits. Well-suited for tubes, grubs and unweighted soft plastics.
TBC68MHF / Jig-N-Worm
A perfect choice for jigs and worms with a lot of backbone to move fish out of heavy cover.
TBC610MLXF / Drop Shot & Finesse
Ideal light-line finesse worm rod for drop shotting. Light tip design allows for shaking with ample backbone for deep-water hook sets.
TBC610MXF / Shaky Head
Designed with William Davis of Davis Bait Company - Shaky Head inventor and St. Croix pro-staffer - so you know it handles his baits exceptionally well. Also a fine choice for unweighted soft plastics and top water baits.
TBC71MF / Plastics
A great rod for fishing soft plastics including Senko-style baits. Ideal for tubes, grubs, small worms, light jigs, small spinnerbaits and buzzbaits.
TBC71MHF / Spinner Bait & Jig-N-Worm
A super rod for searching open water with big spinnerbaits. It's also ideal for jigs, worms and working heavy cover.
TBC71MHXF / Swim Jig Finesse
Excels with swim jigs and smaller jgs worked in heavy cover. Its unique design combines a very powerful butt section with a light and sensitive tip.
TBC72MM / Small Cranker
This rod is awesome for fishing small-size and shallow running crankbaits because of its moderate action.
TBC73MHF / Carolina Rig
Ideal for fishing Carolina rigs with worms and lizards.
TBC73XHF / Big Jig
St. Croix's most powerful bass rod is designed to pull hawgs from the nastiest cover imaginable with jumbo-size jigs.
TBC74HF / Slop-N-Frog & Swim Jig
Perfect rod for fishing slop and lily pads with frogs and rats. Designed to efficiently cast light frogs. Also recommended for swim jigs.
TBC76MHMF / Pitchin & Lite Flippin
This versatile rod is a great choice for pitching jigs into cover or for lighter flipping applications.
TBC78MHM / Big Cranker
With longer crankbait rods becoming popular this rod is designed to become a top choice for handling a wide variety of medium to large crankbaits at various depths.
TBC79HMF / Punchin
This heavy power rod with its moderate-fast action is ideal for punching jigs through the thickest of cover. Also well suited for flipping.
TBC710HF / Swim Bait
A perfect rod for handling a variety of swim baits with ease and efficiency.
TBC710HM / Magnum Cranker
This unique, heavy power, moderate action rod is designed specifically to handle big, deep running crankbaits with extreme efficiency.
TBC711HMF / Flippin
At just under 8', this stick provides just the right combination of power and tip flex for all heavy cover vertical presentations.
Overall Rating for St. Croix TBC710HF Legend Tournament Bass Casting Rod
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426