St. Croix TIC70MHF3 Tidemaster Inshore Casting Travel Rod
|7'||MH||Fast||3||10 - 20||1/2 - 1 1/4||5.0||5||$240.00 USD|
The new handcrafted Tidemaster Inshore Spinning Travel series rods are made with premium SCII graphite for strength and durability. Batson Forecaste hard aluminum-oxide guides feature new 316 stainless steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance, especially compared to 304 stainless steel frames.Tidemaster rods are meticulously finished with two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap - $20.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
- Premium quality SCII Graphite
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook setting power
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling
- Batson Forecaste hard aluminum-oxide guides feature new 316 stainless steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance, especially compared to 304 stainless steel frames
- Fuji ECS or TCS reel Seat/frosted silver hoods
- Premium-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
5 Stars based on 1 reviews
Great travel casting rod!
November 5, 2013
This is a well built travel casting rod that is a bargain for the quality and craftmanship. The fit and finish are first class and you will not be disappointed with this purchase. The protective case is a bonus and will protect your rod from damage as long as you don't drive over it with your car! Thank you Tackle Direct!!!
ProsGreat fit and quality finish!
Our Price: $29.99
Our Price: $299.99
Starting at $5.99
Our Price: $29.49
Our Price: $6.99