- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology. IPC eliminates all transitional points in the rod blank; IPC-engineered rods feature smoother actions, increased strength and greater sensitivity.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART). ART is an exotic carbon fiber material that adds a magnitude (10X) of strength with virtually no increase in blank diameter or weight. ART significantly improves the hoop strength of the blank by preventing it from deforming or ''ovaling'' under a severe load, such as a powerful hook set or fish battle. ART is also a critical part of our slim-profile ferrule design.
- High-modulus/high strain SCIV graphite with NSi resin. Featuring 3M Matrix Resin for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Fuji K Series Tangle-Free Concept Guides with Alconite rings and polished frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring ''shed'' tangles before they become a problem.
- Fuji MGST Tangle-Free top with SiC ring and polished frame.
- Fuji TCS or PSS-SD reel seat/frosted silver hood.
- Split-grip or traditional handle with super-grade cork.
- Machined-aluminum wind check.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
LTMU69XHF / TMU69XHF / Classic Jerk
The perfect rod for anglers preferring a shorter rod for working big jerkbaits and other heavy lures.
LTMU73MHF / TMU73MHF / Downsizer
Designed specifically for smaller-size musky baits including lighter bucktails, twitch baits, crankbaits and jigs.
LTMU76XHF / TMU76XHF / The Jerk
A very popular and versatile length for jerkbait fishing. Handles big baits with ease.
LTMU79HMF / TMU79HMF / Lip Stick
This rod is perfect for handling musky-specific, big-lipped crankbaits. The moderate-fast action helps create a more life-like presentation.
LTMU80MHF / TMU80MHF / Top-N-Tail
A superb rod for bucktails, topwater and spinnerbaits. Great for improved line control and sweeping figure-eight presentation.
LTMU86MHF / TMU86MHF / Long Ranger
This rod is ideal for casting bucktails, topwater baits and spinnerbaits a country mile. It's superb for sweeping figure-eights.
LTMU86HF / TMU86HF / Sling Blade
This very popular model is designed to master huge, double-bladed bucktails including those with heavy-duty, oversized blades.
LTMU86XHF / TMU86XHF / Big Dawg
This unique rod is made to toss large rubber baits and handle 8''-10'' wood jerkbaits with ease.