St. Croix TMU86MHF Legend Tournament Musky Rod
|Technique||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight (lb)||Lure Weight (oz)||Rod Weight (oz)||Handle||Price|
|Long Ranger||8'6''||MH||Fast||1||30 - 50||3/4 - 3||8.5||8||$350.00 USD|
Each rod features mandrels designed with St. Croix's proprietary Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology. The blanks combine high-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with NSi (nano silica) resin – a proprietary Matrix Resin from 3M that significantly increases strength and durability with no change to the weight. The new rods are further strengthened with Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART), another St. Croix exclusive.
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap - $20.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
A $7.00 oversize packaging charge may apply to these items as they ship in a long heavy duty tube to protect your items. This fee will still apply when discount shipping coupons are used.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology. IPC eliminates all transitional points in the rod blank; IPC-engineered rods feature smoother actions, increased strength and greater sensitivity.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART). ART is an exotic carbon fiber material that adds a magnitude (10X) of strength with virtually no increase in blank diameter or weight. ART significantly improves the hoop strength of the blank by preventing it from deforming or ''ovaling'' under a severe load, such as a powerful hook set or fish battle. ART is also a critical part of our slim-profile ferrule design.
- High-modulus/high strain SCIV graphite with NSi resin. Featuring 3M Matrix Resin for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Fuji K Series Tangle-Free Concept Guides with Alconite rings and polished frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring ''shed'' tangles before they become a problem.
- Fuji MGST Tangle-Free top with SiC ring and polished frame.
- Fuji TCS or PSS-SD reel seat/frosted silver hood.
- Split-grip or traditional handle with super-grade cork.
- Machined-aluminum wind check.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
LTMU69XHF / TMU69XHF / Classic Jerk
The perfect rod for anglers preferring a shorter rod for working big jerkbaits and other heavy lures.
LTMU73MHF / TMU73MHF / Downsizer
Designed specifically for smaller-size musky baits including lighter bucktails, twitch baits, crankbaits and jigs.
LTMU76XHF / TMU76XHF / The Jerk
A very popular and versatile length for jerkbait fishing. Handles big baits with ease.
LTMU79HMF / TMU79HMF / Lip Stick
This rod is perfect for handling musky-specific, big-lipped crankbaits. The moderate-fast action helps create a more life-like presentation.
LTMU80MHF / TMU80MHF / Top-N-Tail
A superb rod for bucktails, topwater and spinnerbaits. Great for improved line control and sweeping figure-eight presentation.
LTMU86MHF / TMU86MHF / Long Ranger
This rod is ideal for casting bucktails, topwater baits and spinnerbaits a country mile. It's superb for sweeping figure-eights.
LTMU86HF / TMU86HF / Sling Blade
This very popular model is designed to master huge, double-bladed bucktails including those with heavy-duty, oversized blades.
LTMU86XHF / TMU86XHF / Big Dawg
This unique rod is made to toss large rubber baits and handle 8''-10'' wood jerkbaits with ease.
Overall Rating for St. Croix TMU86MHF Legend Tournament Musky Rod
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426