Tackle Solutions Tackle Tote jr.
|Tackle Solutions Tackle Tote jr. with Carry Strap||15''L x 10''W x 15''H||$119.99 USD|
|Tackle Solutions Tackle Tote jr. with Carry Strap & Handle||15''L x 10''W x 15''H||$124.99 USD|
|Tackle Tote jr. with Carry Strap, Handle & Handlebar Ties||15''L x 10''W x 15''H||$129.99 USD|
Tackle Tote jr. is great for kayaks too!
- ''Saltwater Tough'' super heavy duty waterproof and lightweight plastic tackle box with 2'' wide carry strap. Sturdy enough to sit on, no fabric bags for hooks to get stuck in.
- Dimensions: 15''L x 10''W X 15''H. large enough for lots of saltwater tackle but light enough tocarry with one hand or over your shoulder! Hold 4X as much as a standard double row surf bag.
- Enough tackle storage to act as a base station or carry onto beach, boat or jetty.
- Tackle Tote jr. has almost 150 hook holder locations that can store large lures up to 10'' long.
- 2 level storage: Top tray holds terminal tackle, large soft plastics, and tools. Includes (4) terminaltackle storage vials and (2) small divided boxes for snaps, swivels, crimps, beads etc…
- Bottom level holds lures, multiple leader spools and larger items like swim shad bags, sinkers, rig bagsand pork rind containers. Lures won't fall down inside tubes!
- (4) under-lid storage compartments for hooks, terminal tackle and smaller lures.
- LED interior mounted touch light for night fishing and rigging.
- Stainless steel line spooling station to hold extra fishing line spools and for loading reels quickly.
- Flip out leader material storage that holds multiple monofilament and fluorocarbon leader spools.
- (2) Removable exterior side mounted lure and tool storage cups for quick access to yourfavorite lures.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel scissors and lanyard attached to exterior for quick rigging.
- Optional Handle Available.
Practical But Expensive!!!
May 30, 2014
I took a chance on this tackle box, because I was tired of storing all of my artificials in the Plano 3600 Boxes. And even more tired of the treble hooks clinging together. I also do not like leaving my lures in my surf bag, after I wash them off. So I thought this box would be a better option. And it is. I especially like how you can hang your lures. And there is room for many of them. I also like the boxes for storing your terminal tackle. And the fish charts are a nice touch. I really do not like to leave bad reviews on products, believe me. But I call them as I see them. I cannot see how this box costs, in my case, $124.95. Unless the price of plastic has gone up in the last few weeks! the box makes good use of space. And some great storage ideas. However, not for the price they want. The leader holder is nothing more than a wire leader with 2 dual lock snaps on each end, secured to the vertical plug hook holders. And the reel spooling station is a great idea. However, unless you have a way to keep the box from moving and tipping over, it will not work out to well. And all it is, is a long machine bolt secured to the top of the box with a washer and wing nut. I could see Plano making the same box for around $60.00 or so. Also, do not bother buying the optional handle. If you use the removable side pouches, the handle only moves from 90* to about 70*. Barely enough room to open the box. Stay with the included strap and save a little money. I gave it 3 stars for its storage practicality.
Pros:Practical Storage Ideas Room For Many Plugs And Other Items
Cons:PRICE! Optional Handle Barely Moves To Open Box
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426