TACO Striker Base Gunnel Mount for 1-1/8'' Poles - F16-0212-F
|Description||Base Dimensions||Outrigger Pole Diameter||Price|
|Gunnel mount w/45°Arm||5-1/8''L x 2-5/8''W||1-1/8''||$158.99 USD|
The TACO Striker skiff flush mount base is the strongest gunnel mount base on the market today.
- 12 locking positions with our hex nut design including stand up and lay down.
- Manufactured to very high standards using marine grade cast 316 stainless steel.
- Ambidextrous arms. (will fit both port and starboard bases).
- Welded locking adapter for maximum strength.
- Removable arms for unobstructed decks.
- Template included for installation.
- Accept TACO 1-1/8'' Tele-Outriggers
- Bases also compatible with Lee, Perko, & Rupp outrigger poles
- Sold in pairs
5 Stars based on 1 reviews
By Pablo Zambrano
January 5, 2014
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Marathon Fl asked:
August 1, 2014
I have bases only need tube for the taco 15' outrigger poles
Sorry for the delay in answering, needed to discuss with Taco first. Found that they discontinued the separate pieces 2 years ago, so they do not have extra tubes available. You must order the compete mounts.
on August 5, 2014
Starting at $69.00
$59.99 Our Price: $28.95
Starting at $84.99
Starting at $16.99
Our Price: $6.99