- High-torque 4.9:1 gear ratio – ideal for crankbait applications.
- Six ball bearings, including four anti-corrosion CRBB ball bearings, plus roller bearing.
- Swept Handle for less wobble, better feel and maximum winding leverage.
Moves the paddles closer to the rod’s centerline. The result is less wobble of the rod and reel in your hand as you crank. That means less wasted energy—a more powerful retrieve.
- Fast spool change.
- Magforce-Z automatic anti-backlash system.
Magforce-Z is the latest generation of Daiwa’s unique magnetic anti-backlash control for the experienced angler. It combines the best attributes of old-fashioned mechanical braking with today’s advanced magnetic braking technology.
- Eight-disc wet drag with precision click adjustment.
- Rigid aluminum frame and handle-side sideplate firmly support the drive train.
- Aluminum guard plate protects finish on top of reel.
- Soft Touch grips.