Tibor Pacific Fly Reel - Standard Colors
|Weight||Frame Size||Capacity||Rod Weights||Species||Price|
|13.5 oz.||5 1/16 in.|
1 7/8 in.
40 lb. Micron
|13-14-15||Sailfish, Marlin, Tuna, Large Tarpon||$770.00 USD|
The Tibor series of reels were first introduced in 1995 and have established themselves as the benchmark for custom-crafted fly reels.
The spool's large arbor design significantly enhances the rate of line retrieval which is critical when you're trying to control speedsters like bonefish, bonito, or wahoo.
As with all Tibor reels, the drag system is absolutely flawless and has withstood the test of the world's most demanding game fish, including 250 World Records, so far.
As with all of Ted's reels, the drag system is absolutely flawless and has withstood the test of the world's most demanding game fish, including 234 World Records, so far. If you were to own only one fly reel, this is the one to have.
- Made from solid aluminum bar stock
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for easy storage and transportation
- Standard finishes are Jet Black and Satin Gold
- Lightweight to balance with modern fly rods and reduce casting fatigue
- Triple outgoing line signals, easily removable for silent operation
- Free engraving on name plate
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.