Tsunami TSTBC-J601XH Trophy Jigging Rod
Reg Price $79.99Our Price $59.99
|Type||Length||Action||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Price|
|Casting||6' 0''||ExHeavy||50lb - 100lb||2oz - 8oz||Reg Price $79.99Our Price $59.99|
Tsunami Trophy Jigging Rod are built to perform with both braided lines and monofilament. The new slim profile blanks feature a precision blend of unidirectional graphite composite and a full length, action-tuned outer layer of high modulus mesh graphite for greater lifting power with minimal weight and increased resistance to damage. The Tsunami Jigging series is at home in almost every saltwater application, inshore or offshore.
- Durable graphite mesh over graphite composite construction
- Full length blank through butt design
- High gloss epoxy wrap finish
- Fully under wrapped guides
- Stainless steel and graphite cushioned reel seats
- Machined aluminum ball gimbals
- Braced stainless steel frame Pac Bay Aluminum Oxide braid friendly guides
- Comfortable EVA cored Diamond textured front and rear grips
I would recommend this item to a friend.
one of the best light trolling rods!!
April 22, 2015
Absolutely the best rod for the money..the rod is super light and can handle trolling tandem parashute lures up to 20 ounces. they are light enough that my kids and wife can handle them with ease and fight the fish not the tackle.I would recomend these rods for deep seabass fishing and light to medium trolling..
Pros:Light but still has plenty of back bone to fight large fish.. great looking rod quality construction A+++