Tsunami TSTBS-J 602XXH Trophy Jigging Rod
|Type||Length||Action||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Price|
|Spinning||6'0''||XX-Heavy||60lb - 150lb||3oz - 8oz||$79.99 USD|
Tsunami Trophy Jigging Rod are built to perform with both braided lines and monofilament. The new slim profile blanks feature a precision blend of unidirectional graphite composite and a full length, action-tuned outer layer of high modulus mesh graphite for greater lifting power with minimal weight and increased resistance to damage. The Tsunami Jigging series is at home in almost every saltwater application, inshore or offshore.
- Durable graphite mesh over graphite composite construction
- Full length blank through butt design
- High gloss epoxy wrap finish
- Fully under wrapped guides
- Stainless steel and graphite cushioned reel seats
- Machined aluminum ball gimbals
- Braced stainless steel frame Pac Bay Aluminum Oxide braid friendly guides
- Comfortable EVA cored Diamond textured front and rear grips
Gulf of Mexico 30mi. off Ms.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
great rod for taking offshore on helicopter.
July 15, 2015
This is the second one of these rods. Bought the first to take offshore to my platform on the helicopter since it breaks down. Matched it with the new Penn 10500. Have caught blacking to 40 pound no problem. That's from 60 feet up on the platform Got the second for my trip to the keys for the wife to use much easier for her to use a spinning reel. Rod is good to 150 class line have no doubt it will land what ever she hooks.
Pros:Was the only choice for a two piece rod for me since unlike most rods that are pieced in the rod blank itself these go together in the handle.
Cons:On my second rod that I just received fit of rod to handle would not seat all the way had to spend 30 minutes sanding it to get correct fit but still would recommend it.