Tsunami TSTBS-J 662H Trophy Jigging Rod
|Type||Length||Power||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Price|
|Heavy||30lb - 80lb||1oz -8oz||$79.99 USD|
Tsunami Trophy Jigging Rod are built to perform with both braided lines and monofilament. The new slim profile blanks feature a precision blend of unidirectional graphite composite and a full length, action-tuned outer layer of high modulus mesh graphite for greater lifting power with minimal weight and increased resistance to damage. The Tsunami Jigging series is at home in almost every saltwater application, inshore or offshore.
- Durable graphite mesh over graphite composite construction
- Full length blank through butt design
- High gloss epoxy wrap finish
- Fully under wrapped guides
- Stainless steel and graphite cushioned reel seats
- Machined aluminum ball gimbals
- Braced stainless steel frame Pac Bay Aluminum Oxide braid friendly guides
- Comfortable EVA cored Diamond textured front and rear grips
I would recommend this item to a friend.
I like this Boat Rod
July 31, 2016
I bought this a few months ago for a California fishing trip. Got to use it last week and though I didn't go out for tuna or Yellowtail (my freezer is full) I wished I had. It adapted very well to a smaller reel and lighter tackle--I had to give the bass away! I'd give it five stars but alas no Yellowfin!
Pros:- Strong and adaptable - Looks good though really not important to me
Cons:I'm used to keepers and this didn't have one
Our Price: $29.99
Our Price: $299.99
Starting at $5.99
Our Price: $29.49
Our Price: $6.99