Yeti YT35T Tundra 35 Quart Coolers
|35 Quart||21''||15.5''||15.5''||Tan||$299.99 USD|
The Construction of YETI Tundra coolers is carried to the extreme, because there are elite groups of outdoorsment and adventurers who seek extremes. Desert sun has scorched these coolers. Blizzards have frozen them. Bears have gnawed on them. They have tumbled off trucks and cliffs. All the while, Tundra coolers have kept their cool. This is one ice chest that puts no conditions on reliability under the harshest conditions.
Yeti Tundra Series Cooler Features
- One piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction is extremely durable.
- Constructed of food grade material that is dry ice compatible.
- Three inches of insulation in the lid and 2 inches in the walls provides superior insulation.
- Freezer style sealing gasket locks out the heat.
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body.
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid.
- Full-length, self-stopping hinge can't hyper extend and break.
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet help keep the cooler where you put it.
- Replaceable nylon rope and textured grip handles make carrying easier.
- Drain plug and rubber washer guarantees leak-proof reliability.
- Tie-down points are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting.
- Easy upgrade - outer dimensions are similar to other marine coolers.
A Cooler You Won't Regret Purchasing
June 17, 2015
I bought this cooler for my dad for his birthday/Father's Day and I couldn't have thought of a better gift. He's a farmer who spends his days outside in the fields in the hot summer sun. He keeps the Yeti Tundra 35 in the back of his truck all day in 100 degree temperatures and doesn't have to run back and forth to to the ice maker to get more ice. The cooler is big enough to hold all the drink cans and water bottles he will need over the course of the day, and the rack comes in handy for snacks and sandwiches. I'm very pleased with this purchase, and he is too.
Yeti Tundra 35 Quart Coolers
November 12, 2014
Keeps ice for 3-4 days. I'll give it that. But, the quality of the latches and hinges and overall construction compare to a similar Pelican cooler doesn't make it a very good value. I prefer my Pelican. Better quality components for quite a bit less money.
ProsKeeps ice for extended periods.
ConsOverpriced by comparison to a similar sized Pelican cooler.
Our Price: $29.99
Our Price: $299.99
Starting at $5.99
Our Price: $29.49
Our Price: $6.99