Yeti YT35W Tundra 35 Quart Coolers
|35 Quart||21''||15.5''||15.5''||White||$299.99 USD|
The Construction of YETI Tundra coolers is carried to the extreme, because there are elite groups of outdoorsment and adventurers who seek extremes. Desert sun has scorched these coolers. Blizzards have frozen them. Bears have gnawed on them. They have tumbled off trucks and cliffs. All the while, Tundra coolers have kept their cool. This is one ice chest that puts no conditions on reliability under the harshest conditions.
Yeti Tundra Series Cooler Features
- One piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction is extremely durable.
- Constructed of food grade material that is dry ice compatible.
- Three inches of insulation in the lid and 2 inches in the walls provides superior insulation.
- Freezer style sealing gasket locks out the heat.
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body.
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid.
- Full-length, self-stopping hinge can't hyper extend and break.
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet help keep the cooler where you put it.
- Replaceable nylon rope and textured grip handles make carrying easier.
- Drain plug and rubber washer guarantees leak-proof reliability.
- Tie-down points are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting.
- Easy upgrade - outer dimensions are similar to other marine coolers.
4.5 Stars based on 7 reviews
A Cooler You Won't Regret Purchasing
June 17, 2015
I bought this cooler for my dad for his birthday/Father's Day and I couldn't have thought of a better gift. He's a farmer who spends his days outside in the fields in the hot summer sun. He keeps the Yeti Tundra 35 in the back of his truck all day in 100 degree temperatures and doesn't have to run back and forth to to the ice maker to get more ice. The cooler is big enough to hold all the drink cans and water bottles he will need over the course of the day, and the rack comes in handy for snacks and sandwiches. I'm very pleased with this purchase, and he is too.
Ideal for day Trips
March 25, 2015
I've owned numerous Yeti coolers and they have never disappointed. The 35 is large enough to store drinks and snacks for day trips and still small enough for my 5'0 wife to be able to move around.
December 25, 2014
Expensive but wort it
Yeti Tundra 35 Quart Coolers
November 12, 2014
Keeps ice for 3-4 days. I'll give it that. But, the quality of the latches and hinges and overall construction compare to a similar Pelican cooler doesn't make it a very good value. I prefer my Pelican. Better quality components for quite a bit less money.
ProsKeeps ice for extended periods.
ConsOverpriced by comparison to a similar sized Pelican cooler.
October 6, 2014
I just bought my third Yeti. It is such a worth wild investment. I just got this 35qt for daily trips, my everyday cooler for my truck. Great for grocery store, camping, any athletic games. Really easy size to move by oneself. I'm 180lbs, 6'2" I used a 50qt everyday last summer for while working inland Maine on logging roads as a loon field biologist. I had gallon blocks of ice in the cooler for the entire 6 months working. In a black truck bed with a black cap, the 3 blocks of ice would last over a week with regular activity going in and out of it for food and drinks everyday. Awesome Cooler!
ProsQuality, Construction, Durability, Reliable, Functional, Practical.
November 27, 2013
Holds ice like they say.
ProsBest cooler I ever had.
Mountain Brook, AL
Betti would be on my Yetti!
September 19, 2013
Paramount in quality and cooling! If I had to place a bet on the outcome of ice at the end of a tailgate, hunt, or fishing trip, I would win with the Yetti! Enough said, CB
ProsAt the end of the day, my Yetti has not melted "yet"...make that Yetti
ConsWhat is this? There are no cons!
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99