|45||25.5''||15.5''||15.5''||Ice Blue||$349.99 USD|
The construction of YETI Tundra coolers is carried to the extreme, because there are elite groups of outdoorsmen and adventurers who seek extremes. Desert sun has scorched these coolers. Blizzards have frozen them. Bears have gnawed on them. They have tumbled off trucks and cliffs. All the while, Tundra coolers have kept their cool. This is one ice chest that puts no conditions on reliability under the harshest conditions.
No mess, impact resistant YETI ICE packs (sold separately) will keep your YETI chilled!
YETI Tundra Series Cooler Features
- One piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction is extremely durable.
- Constructed of food grade material that is dry ice compatible.
- Three inches of insulation in the lid and 2 inches in the walls provides superior insulation.
- Freezer style sealing gasket locks out the heat.
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body.
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid.
- Full-length, self-stopping hinge can't hyper extend and break.
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet help keep the cooler where you put it.
- Replaceable nylon rope and textured grip handles make carrying easier.
- Drain plug and rubber washer guarantees leak-proof reliability.
- Tie-down points are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting.
- Easy upgrade - outer dimensions are similar to other marine coolers.
5 Stars based on 6 reviews
September 8, 2017
It's a yeti
Works like it should! Keeps the beer cold!
April 30, 2015
DON'T WAIT TO BUY THE COOLER YOU ALWAYS WANTED
EVERYTHING YOU EXPECT FROM A YETI , PLUS IT IS REALLY COOL !
Baton Rouge, LA
March 24, 2014
I mean, it's a Yeti...
Like the title says, it's a yeti, not sure what else to say. Sure there are plenty of knock-offs that are more reasonably price but you get what you pay for.
January 25, 2014
best cooler ever
Its amazing how well this thing keeps ice!! I need to get another smaller one.
ConsMaybe a bit heavy.
November 23, 2013
Quality Cooler - Top Notch
Now this is a quality cooler! Received a credit from boat manufacturer on their cooler and spent more and bought this one. IT WILL LAST!
October 18, 2013
Best Build Cooler
Bought the Tundra 45 and more then happy with it. I feel that this size cooler is great for a wide range of activities. Fits a case 24 cans of your favorite beverages. I choose this size cooler for the fact that it is the biggest cooler that can be comfortably carried by one person. As with any Yeti cooler you can expect your ice keeping longer and rugged durability.
ProsKeeps ice for longer periods of times.
There are no questions or answers for this item.