ZeeBaas ZX2 Blue/Silver Series Spinning Reels - Manual Pickup
$909.00 - $939.00
Our Best Holiday Offers
Extended Cyber Week Deals
FREE Economy Shipping on Orders $49+ w/ Code JOY49
$4.99 - 2 Day Shipping on Orders Over $99 - No Code
Returns Extended Until 1/31/17
Current Active Promotions
|Spool Size||Reel Case||Pickup||Color||Price|
|21.6 oz||4.75:1||400/15||450/30||35.5 in||35 lb||2.50 in||Canvas Case||Single Line Roller||Blue||$909.00 USD|
|22.4 oz||4.75:1||380/20||500/50||39.5 in||40 lb||2.75 in||Canvas Case||Single Line Roller||Blue||$939.00 USD|
ZeeBaas ZX2 Spinning Reels are designed with unrivaled features and the ability to withstand harsh saltwater environments and a lifetime of hard use.
- ZeeBaas ZX2 Spinning Reels have an incredible strength to weight ratio to handle braided line up to 80lb.
- Components are made from the strongest materials available, aerospace grade billet aluminum, 6AL-4V Titanium, 304 / 316 marine grade stainless steel.
- High efficiency spiral bevel gears are made from hardened stainless steel, and designed using the latest aerospace gear technology. Consultation with a major aerospace gear manufacturer helped further develop our gears to run quiet and to handle the huge stress that now can be applied to this reel.
- The Drag can be adjusted with your thumb, wheeling the drag knob easily for tighter or looser drag settings.
- The machined aluminum frame, spool, rotor and foot anodized, finish altered slightly to ZeeBaas' own specification. It is ultra hard and has five times the corrosion resistance of other high-end reels in the market.
5 Stars based on 1 reviews
April 25, 2015
I received a ZeeBaas as a gift last year and I absolutely love it. I have swam with it out to a rock and it is a super nice reel. It's been abused and submerged for hours on end and it will probably last me for years.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from ala asked:
March 20, 2015
When will the next blue single roller 22's be made please and for sale.
Hello Eddy. After talking to Zeebaas, they no longer make that part in the colored variations. Please feel free to contact us if you have any more questions!
on March 20, 2015