Abu Garcia Revo MGXTREME Low-Profile Baitcast Reels
|Gear Ratio||Inches Per|
|Hand Retrieve||Max. Drag|
Equipped with a 10 bearing system, the MGXtreme starts with seven stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + one roller bearing for increased corrosion protection. The addition of two CeramiLite hybrid ceramic spool bearings results in ultimate distance with effortless handling and control throughout the cast.
- 10 bearing system
- 7 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing
- 2 additional CeramiLite Spool Bearings provide improved casting performance
- One piece X-Mag alloy frame
- Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- IVCB-IV (Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake) gives very precise brake adjustments allowing anglers to easily cast a wide variety of baits
- Infini II spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- Compact bent carbon handle provides a more ergonomic design that is extremely lightweight
- Round EVA knob provides improved grip for improved cranking power
- Aircraft grade aluminum main gear provides weight reduction without sacrificing durability
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!