Accurate FX2-600NNLGS Boss Fury 2-Speed L/H Reel
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Gear Ratio||Inches Per Crank||Weight|
|Mono Line Capacity|
|Spectra Line Capacity|
The Accurate FX2-600NNLGS Boss Fury 2-Speed L/H Reel is part of Accurate's TwinDrag series of reels that offer the ultimate in versatility for fishermen. Light tackle anglers are sure to love their effortless precision casting capabilities and, once hooked up, the ease with which they can control the fight with a responsive lever drag. Meanwhile, medium-to-heavy tackle anglers can crank down hard on the TwinDrag and battle the largest game fish with heavy, braided lines. The exclusive TwinDrag system also supplies ultra-smooth drag operation, resulting in fewer broken lines and less pulled hooks. With plenty of Boss Magnum models to choose from, you're sure to find perfect size reel to handle small, medium and larger size game fish from calico bass, halibut, redfish, bluefish, barracuda and king mackerel to big striped bass, sturgeon, yellowtail, dorado, amberjack, wahoo, tuna and billfish.
Accurate FX2-600NNLGS Features:
- Patented TwinDrag System
- Patented DirecShift mechanism
- Greased AccuDrag system
- Six Class 5 ABEC stainless steel bearings
- Stainless steel gears
- Larger, stronger gear shaft for increased torque
- Stainless steel ARB bearing
- Heat treated pinion gears
- Sleeved spool for increased castability
- 2 year AccuCare Reel Service
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Smooth bearings, good balanced retrieve ratio, comfortable handle
- None as of now
First they had to be available in left hand wind.
Second they absolutely had to have a silent retrieve (clicker off of course) as I can't tolerate the clicking retrieve sound on a jigging reel. The clicking retrieve is okay on bigger reels but not a reel I intend to use for jigging.
Third they had to be 2 speed reels, big and strong enough to get the job done.
Fourth they had to be at a budget I could afford to buy two at once for the trip.
The Accurate FX2-600NLGS meets all my requirements in spades. It turns out all their models are available in left hand versions.
Before I made the purchase I looked into several makes and models and couldn't find i single brand other than Accurate that meets all my requirements. I could find 2 speed reels that had a quite retrieve but not left hand wind. I could find reels that were available in left hand but no silent retrieve. In short Accurate was the only choice I could find that met my needs.
I'm very glad it turned out that way and both my son and I love the reels. Now that I am aware that everything model the make including big ATD reels can be had in left hand retrieve I'll be buying nothing but Accurate for bigger reels. I won't be giving up my JDM Shimano Ocea Jigger reels for the light work as they are all stellar reels and all that I own or would ever own are silent and left hand retrieve. They just don't make an Ocea Jigger big enough for the heavier work so it's Accurate forever for me on larger reels. I'll be wanting a left hand wind ATD-50-LH next and then perhaps a Dauntless in left hand retrieve.
I can justify the costs of these as I will only be buying one of each for myself instead of the need to get two at once as my Accurate FX2-600NLGS purchase was. Besides that I get points to use later.
- These reels are available in left hand retrieve. They have a super quite retrieve. Two speeds so when you need the torque, it's there with a push of the button.
- They are well made, more than ample drag and affordable. Actually the Fury series is very affordable. As best as I could find online there isn't anything else available in their size class at near this price range if you want a two speed reel that has a quite retrieve and available in left hand.
- I have no cons whatsoever for this reel.
- It's well built, well finished and budget priced but for the sake of my tranquility it has a silent retrieve which was the main deal maker for me to buy a pair for jigging reels.
- At the current price point I can't think of a con I have noticed yet.
- Strong, smooth and relatively small.
- 2 speed mechanism seems a bit vulnerable, but no problems yet. Time will tell.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!