ACR Electronics 2848 GlobalFix iPro 406 MHz GPS EPIRB Cat. II
|ACR Electronics 2848 GlobalFix iPro 406 MHz GPS EPIRB Cat. II||$659.00 USD|
The all new GlobalFix iPRO Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB) is the next generation in marine safety electronics. The GlobalFix PRO is a breakthrough product that boasts a digital display and dual GPS technology. GlobalFix iPRO sports a digital display that allows you to see all of the beaconís operational activities. The screen displays GPS LAT/LON, operating instructions, usage tips, transmission bursts as well as battery power. iPRO makes self-testing your beacon simple and easy to understand with the digital display visually walking you through the self test step by step, no more relying on listening to beeps and LEDs. The GlobalFix iPRO is also the first EPIRB that offers Dual GPS Technology. Interface your iPRO to your onboard GPS to ensure that your LAT/LON is stored inside so the coordinates are transmitted in the first data burst. iPROís internal GPS is optimized for cold starts and is tested and refined at ACRís GPS Simulation Center so that it will pin-point your exact location faster than standard GPS enabled EPIRBs.
GlobalFix iPRO offers the very latest in marine electronic life saving technology:
- Highly visible LED strobe - Energy efficient
- High efficiency electronics - Performance you can count on
- Non-hazardous batteries - No shipping hassles
- Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of abusive marine use
- Ergonomic, compact design; Smallest feature rich EPIRB available
- NMEA 0183, Version 1.5 or higher
- Baud rate: 4800
- Talker device identifier: GP (GPS Receiver)
- Sentence format: GGA (GPS Fix Data)
There are no questions or answers for this item.