ACR RCL-300 12/24V Searchlight
|Description||Amps - Draw||Bulb Type||Bulb Watts||Voltage||Dimensions||Price|
|Remote Controlled Searchlight||8||HID||35||12 - 24V||9.3'' x 13'' x 12''||$3,998.99 USD|
Internal elevation mechanism provides pitch control of spotlight beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather. Includes fingertip remote control Point Pad; up to three remote Point Pad units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included. Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine grade aluminum housing. Exclusive XRCiZ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional. Auto return function that returns light to forward position when powered down. Salt water-resistant construction with nylon and phenolic washers, aluminized stainless steel screws with insulating lubricant. Salt water-resistant construction with nylon and phenolic washers, aluminized stainless steel screws with insulating lubricant.
- *Twin 35w, metal halide HID lamps provide over 500k CD each and 1 million effective CD when combined
- Marine grade cast aluminum, tempered glass
- Remote controlled point pad
- 6° Beam Angle
- 15° up, 30° down, elevation Angle
- 360° Continuous rotation
- Fast 30° per second Slow 10° per second, rotation speed
- 3° per second, elevation speed
- Twin 35W metal halide lamps with 1,000 hours of operating life
- 1 Year limited warranty
There are no questions or answers for this item.