Attwood 93806MUS7 Fuel Line Kit f/ Mercury - 6 ft.
A low-permeation Fuel Line Assembly that sets the new standard in performance, safety and value.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Fuel Line Assembly Kit, 6 ft., 3/8 in.||Mercury Engines||$54.99 USD|
Attwood 93806MUS7 Fuel Line Kit 6ft for Mercury engines includes Attwood’s exclusive, award-winning Universal Sprayless Connector (hose and tank fittings,) and Attwood’s multi-layer, low-permeation Primer Bulb and fiber-reinforced, low-permeation, high performance fuel line. These low-permeation Fuel Line Assemblies set the new standard in performance, safety and value.
- 6 ft. hose, 3/8 in. diameter
- Tank Fitting Attwood 8838TM6 OR 8838US6
- Hose Fitting Tank End Attwood 8838HF6
- Hose Fitting Engine End Attwood 8894LP6 - *8894-6 engine end hose fitting only fits Mercury/Mariner engines 4hp through V-6, 1998 and newer engines; also fits 1993 and newer Force 40hp and higher outboard engines.
- Multi-layer/Low Permeation Primer Bulb
- (Fuel Demand Valve not included with this Kit.)
- Compatible with Mercury engines.
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- Compatible with all OEM brand engines (1hp - 350hp)
- Universal Sprayless Connector (male tank fitting and female hose fitting), is compatible with all fuel tanks with standard 1/4" NPT output. Use thread sealant when connecting to tank.
- Attwood Universal Sprayless Connector replaces traditional tank fittings and eliminates spray when connecting or disconnecting fuel fittings.
- Attwood exclusive Primer Bulb is multi-layer, low-permeation.
- 3/8" low-permeation fiber-reinforced fuel hose is designed to prevent kinking and hardening when used with Ethanol blended fuels.
- High-strength fiber reinforced fuel hose rated up to 100C and 600psi
- Stepless 360 degree stainless steel clamps and engineered hose barbs designed for use in pressurized fuel systems and guaranteed to be leak free.
- 2 Year Warranty
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!