Avet LX 6.0 Single Speed Lever Drag Casting Reel Red
|Retrieve||Line Class||Mono Capacity|
|Inches Per Crank||Weight|
|LX 6.0 Red|
|6.0:1||46 in.||22 oz.||Red||$259.99 USD|
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Avet's patented, indestructible, silent dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- 8 sealed stainless ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Wide spool design for large line capacities.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
- Designed, machined and assembled in USA.
- LX Reel diameter: 3 in.
- LX Spool width: 2-1/4 in.
- LX Crank handle length (except Raptor models): 3 in. w/ oval knob
- LX Raptor crank handle length: 3-3/8 in. w/ oval knob
- MC Models - Magic Cast Control System.
- Prevention of backlash and as a line out adjustment for live bait fishing.
- 1 through 5 Cast Control knob setting for multiple weight casting applications.
- MC Cast is a standard feature on Raptor models (HXW Raptor excluded)
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!