Avet MXL 6/4 MC Raptor 2-Speed Lever Drag Casting Reel Green
|Retrieve||Line Class||Mono Capacity|
|Inches Per Crank||Weight|
|MXL 6/4 MC Raptor Green|
|H: 41 in.|
L: 25 in.
|22 oz.||Green||$432.99 USD|
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Avet's patented, indestructible, silent dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- 8 sealed stainless ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp. (Excluding Non-Raptor SXJ Models)
- Designed, machined and assembled in USA.
- MXL, MXJ Reel diameter: 2-3/8 in.
- MXJ spool width: 1-7/16 in.
- MXL spool width: 1-7/8 in.
- MXL, MXJ crank handle length (except Raptor models): 2-3/4 in. w/ oval knob
- MX Raptor crank handle length: 3 in. w/ oval knob
- MC Models - Magic Cast Control System.
- Prevention of backlash and as a line out adjustment for live bait fishing.
- 1 through 5 Cast Control knob setting for multiple weight casting applications.
- MC Cast is a standard feature on Raptor models (HXW Raptor excluded)
i have a nice MX I use for fluking. Spend the extra money for the Magic cast, its worth the price difference and is less hastle. if you have people who are not experienced fishermen use your gear as guests MC is great.
Great for surf casting
There feels like there is plenty of drag and I'm glad I didn't spend a bit more on the Avet MXJ raptor. The 2 speed is awesome too.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!