Avet SX 5.3 RH Single Speed Lever Drag Casting Reel: Avet single speed reels include industry leading features unlike any other reel on the market. Featuring an adjustable strike pre-set lever drag system, precision machined 6061-T6 aluminum and stainless steel components, 8 rubber sealed stainless steel ball bearings, stainless steel gears and Avet's smooth, powerful Avedrag dry drag system. Avet single speed reels are at the peak of quality and performance.
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Avet's patented, indestructible, silent dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- 8 sealed stainless ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
- Designed, machined and assembled in USA.
- SX, SXJ Reel diameter: 2-3/8 in.
- SX spool width: 1-1/2 in.
- SX crank handle length (except Raptor models): 2-3/4 in. w/ oval knob
TackleDirect TDSSC701MHT Silver Hook Series Inshore Conventional Rod: TackleDirect Custom Saltwater rods are high performance resulting from stringent "on the water" design and testing by some of the finest sport anglers around the world. This TDSSC701MHT Silver Hook Series Inshore Conventional Rod offers an excellent blend of power, sensitivity, and durability making it an ideal option for many applications up and down the East Coast. Whether you are bouncing a bucktail at your favorite wreck for doormat fluke, or chunking bunker for trophy striped bass in the Northeast, to bottom fishing for amberjack, grouper, and snapper in the Southeast, this is the perfect rod to put together a memorable catch for you and your crew.