Avet SXJ 5.3 Single Speed Lever Drag Casting Reel - Blue Camo
|Retrieve||Line Class||Mono Capacity|
|Inches Per Crank||Weight|
|SXJ 5.3 Blue Camo|
|5.3:1||30 in.||12 oz.||Blue Camo||$224.99 USD|
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Avet's patented, indestructible, silent dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- 8 sealed stainless ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp. (Excluding Non-Raptor SXJ Models)
- Designed, machined and assembled in USA.
- SX, SXJ Reel diameter: 2-3/8 in.
- SXJ spool width: 1-1/8 in.
- SX spool width: 1-1/2 in.
- SX crank handle length (except Raptor models): 2-3/4 in. w/ oval knob
- SX Raptor crank handle length: 3 in. w/ oval knob
- MC Models - Magic Cast Control System.
- Prevention of backlash and as a line out adjustment for live bait fishing.
- 1 through 5 Cast Control knob setting for multiple weight casting applications.
- MC Cast is a standard feature on Raptor models (HXW Raptor excluded)
Matced this with a Tsunami TSSPJC-681H and the rig weighs around 20 oz's
I have three Avets and I have used many....many..... more reels over the years! My buddy owns a charter boat, and another works on a party boat, plus i have my own boat, and bring guests all the time so i have the fortunate luxury of getting to try all kinds of reels and poles. Nothing really compares to these guys. They cost more money but it is worth it by a mile. These are reels that you buy if you want to hand them down to your kids and they hand them down to your grand kids! Just bought a 30/2 wide to add to my collection for sharking and WOW! no comparison! This line of reels is the New Penn in my opinion!
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!