Berkley FireLine Fused Original 4-30lb 300yds Smoke 4lb
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with Code: WRECK75 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|4lb||300 yds||Smoke||Filler Spool||$32.99 USD|
- Improved colorfastness - especially on hi-vis colors
- Long and fast casting - no memory and smooth finish
- Superb Sensitivity - Instant feel for structure and strikes
- Thin diameter - incredible lure action and low visibility
- Exceptional strength and toughness - Microfused Dyneema® fibers are 3 to 4 times stronger than mono
- Hi and low-vis colors available - Ultra-hi-vis Blaze Orange and Flame Green, Ultra-low-vis Smoke
4lb / 0.005in
6lb / 0.006in
8lb / 0.007in
10lb / 0.008in
14lb / 0.009in
20lb / 0.012in
30lb / 0.015in
I really like this braid compared to the mono or fluo lines I used in the same tested weight. Two thumbs up.
- Color, strength, and light weight.
- Good strong line.
- would rather use for freshwater than saltwater. Make 50- 8lb test please.
- wind knots
- Incredible sensitivity, this line combined with the right rod allow you to feel the subtle differences in bottom. I have had no birds nests with fireline. Incredible durability, I prefer the smaller fireline diameter as it minimizes sailing in the wind. Stuff casts a mile. I use a double uni when connecting my line to flouro leader and line to backing.
- Cost. But it lasts quite a while. I use 20# mono as backing and fill my VS250 with about 180 yards of the 20# Fireline. When it wears out, I have the local shop remove the line, flip it attaching the worn end to the backing.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!