BlacktipH Shark Fishing Lure Kit - Beginner Pack
|Beginner Pack Shark Fishing|
|Lure kit put together by BlacktipH for shark fishing||$62.97 USD|
Shimano 190JE Orca Lure - Black/Silver Color: The Shimano Orca lures are the number one top water lures. These lures imitate an injured bait fish with rod jerking motion. The movement of the Shimano Orca lures is that of a pop and dive with side-to-side rolling action, this in turn makes a more realistic injured fish movement. The internal weight of the lure causes the movement. The Shimano Orca lures are durable with stainless wire through construction. Watch your lure fly through the air as the Orca lures have a unique aerodynamic design which allows for a more powerful and longer cast. Don't worry about holding onto and securing your catch because the Shimano Orca lures are equipped with ultra sharp, high tensile strength treble hooks to accomplish this efficiently.
Rapala X-Rap SubWalk Lure XRSB15 - Silver Color: With the Rapala X-Rap SubWalk you can apply the ''walk-the-dog'' style technique below the water surface. Multiple color patterns and a VMC SureSet feather tail hook complete the look. Cast the X-Rap SubWalk, let it sink and get ready to see the X-Rap attitude of this rebel of the water come to life. Begin twitching your rod tip and watch the X-Rap Subwalk dive into sub-surface hunting mode but don't relax, because you're in for one exciting day on the water.
- All Sizes Run 0-4 feet
- X-Rap Finish
- Internal Holographic Foil
- Unique Lateral Tail Fin
- 3D Holographic Eye
- Slow Sinking on Pause
- VMC SureSet Flash Feather Teaser Tail
- VMC Black Nickel Belly Hook
Species: Bass, Walleye, Pike, Musky, Trout, Salmon, Panfish, Redfish, Tarpon, Snook, Tuna, Sea Trout, Striper, Grouper, Peacock Bass, Kingfish, Bluefish, Wahoo, Dolphin
Northbar Tackle 1102-A Bottledarter Lure: The Northbar Tackle Bottledarter is extremely versatile and can be fished a variety of different ways.
- On those flat calm nights, the Bottledarter can be swam on the surface much like a metal lip. A painfully slow retrieve makes a nice wiggle and produces a surface wake that is sure to entice some nice fish.
- On open beach without much current, a slow steady retrieve works very well. Mix in a few twitches of the rod tip to really make the lure dart.
- The Bottledarter lure loves current rips. Cast this lure out and just take up the slack to remain in contact with the lure as it sweeps. Every once and a while take a full crank on the reel while lifting your rod tip (you will feel the lure really swim). Reel down slowly while keeping tension on the line. Repeat this retrieve and hold on!
- Loaded with 10cc's of liquid. Northbar's testing shows that a loaded Bottledarter casts very well. The action is slightly different than unloaded. The lure has more darting action and has already taken some very nice fish!
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!